Wireless and Mobile Printing
It is now possible to print from a laptop, notebook, smartphone, or tablet to Provo City Library's public printer system.
Black and white: 10 cents per page
Color: 50 cents per page.
We have several methods for wireless printing from web enabled devices. They are:
METHOD 1: Web Printing
Works from any web-enabled device, including from your home computer (PC, Mac, Linux etc).
- Visit provolib.com/wifi-print.
- Select a printer, black & white or color.
- Enter your email address.
- Select file or URL to be printed.
METHOD 2: Email Printing
METHOD 3: PrinterOn App
- Download and install the PrinterOn app* from your device's app store.
- Register for an account using your email address and no password.
- Add Provo Library printers (blk-wht & color) by searching printers for ‘Provo’ and save them as favorites.
- Send photos, documents, or websites to our printers.
* Currently the PrintWhere Client does not work here. Please do not use the PrintWhere driver. Use either web, email, or app printing.
To claim your printouts:
Visit a Print Release Terminal at the Provo City Library. Enter your email address. Preview and select each job you would like printed. Pay for your printouts using the vending device or speak to a librarian if you wish to use a credit/debit card.
Print jobs expire and are deleted after 12 hours the same day; jobs created today cannot be printed tomorrow.
For more information, call the Reference Desk at 801-852-6661 or click on the Ask a Librarian tab on the right side of this screen.