PARENTAL/GUARDIAN CONSENT FORM
We appreciate your interest in working as a volunteer at the Provo City Library! This is a great opportunity to serve the community while gaining valuable work experience. This form is for ALL volunteers under the age of 18. Volunteering at the Provo City Library cannot be used for court-appointed community service hours.
Current volunteer positions are found at www.provolibrary.com/volunteers; please fill out a volunteer application in addition to this form to indicate where you might be interested in volunteering.
- Smile and be courteous and helpful to all children and adult patrons.
- Be prompt for volunteer assignments. We expect volunteers to sign in and out to help us track your time.
- Contact your volunteer supervisor if you will be unable to come for your assignment.
- Wear a volunteer badge at all times.
- Adhere to dress code standards: no dirty, torn, or baggy jeans, tank tops, short shorts, or open-toed shoes.
- Refer Patrons to a staff member with questions you cannot answer.
I, understand and agree to the above rules relative to my volunteer work with the Provo City Library.