The Attic at Academy Square is the Provo City Library's exhibit space dedicated to bringing in the best art, science, and history exhibits from around the country.
Location & Hours of Operation
The Attic is located on the 4th floor of the Academy Wing of the Library, accessible only by elevator. Use the elevator at the West end of the building.
The Attic is currently closed as we rotate exhibits. Join us in September for the Homegrown Amateur Art Show.
Join us in September for our annual Homegrown Art Show, featuring art from local artists ages 3 and up.
CALL FOR ENTRIES - DEADLINE EXTENDED
Provo residents of all ages are invited to submit short films for the Provo City Library’s first annual amateur film festival. The purpose of this juried festival is to encourage and cultivate the creativity of Provo’s amateur filmmakers (an amateur filmmaker is someone who does not derive a steady income from, or teach, filmmaking). We accept narrative and documentary films that are 10 minutes or less.
Prizes will be awarded in the following age-based categories:
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Teens (ages 13-18)
- Adults (ages 18 and above)
- Entrance in the festival is limited to Provo residents.
- No more than 3 entries per participant. Entry in the show does not guarantee acceptance to the festival.
- Films must not depict nudity, extremely violent content, or use harsh language.
- Films must be less than 10 minutes in length.
- Films must adhere to all copyright and trademark laws.
HOW TO ENTER
All entries must be submitted electronically. ENTRIES ARE DUE AT 11:59 PM ON SEPTEMBER 30, 2020.
Questions? Contact Erika Hill: 801-852-7685