2020 SPRING READING PROGRAM
Spending a little extra time at home these days? Put some spring in your step and get reading! Register your whole family for our Spring Reading Program. The program will run from March 26th through April 30th.
SIGN UP HERE beginning March 26th
Read and Log Minutes.
Complete Activities and Challenges.
Earn a prize!
- Sign up ONLINE beginning March 26, 2020.
- If you were enrolled in our reading programs during 2019, or in 2018, you will log in using the same account information.
- If you do not remember your account information, select "I forgot my password" to reset your account. You will be given the option to make account changes and adjustments for the Spring Reading Program.
Any Provo City Library cardholder in good standing is eligible to participate. Log reading minutes from any reading format, from books to audiobooks, or reading aloud with your family. To complete the program, minutes must be read between March 26th and April 30th.
- Children (ages 0-12): Read and log 200 minutes
- Teens and Adults (ages 13+): Read and log 600 minutes
Earn a Prize!
- Activity badges are unlocked by completing challenges at home and online. A full list of activities can be found HERE, or on your Spring Reading account.
- Complete any two activities from the options listed to earn the badge.
- Reach your reading minutes goal to earn your completion badge and earn a prize!
In our efforts to support social distancing and to keep our community healthy, all prizes for this program will be virtual prizes. Those enrolled in the Children's program will receive a link to special coloring pages. Those enrolled in the Teen/Adult program will be entered into a grand prize drawing for an Amazon gift card!
SIGN UP HERE beginning March 26th to participate. Ready, set, bloom!