lynda.com helps anyone learn software, technology, creative, and business skills to achieve their personal and professional goals. With lynda.com, Provo Library Card holders receive unlimited access to a vast collection of high-quality, current, and engaging video tutorials taught by recognized industry experts.
They provide a customizable learning environment for learners:
- Their content team is dedicated to responding to learners' needs, searching for the most relevant course topics, carefully recruiting and retaining authors who are the best at what they do, and are staying on top of trends and updates in technology.
- They shoot their own premium-quality courses at their twelve-and-a-half acre, state-of-the-art production facility.
- They add an average of 60 courses per month
- They are often the first-to-market on software training because of their close relationship with several software companies.
- Their videos also have a shorter production timeline than manuals or books, so they are able to expedite training-to-learner-time, as well as provide regular updates.