Come see our beautiful Library and learn about our programs and services.
- Tours last 30 to 60 minutes, depending on how much you want to see.
- Groups larger than 20 will be divided into smaller groups.
- All tours must be requested at least one week in advance.
- Our self-guided tour brochure can be printed or is available anytime at the 1st Floor Reference Desk.
- To request a tour, complete our Request Form or call the Reference Desk at 801-852-6661.
Provo City Library at Academy Square
Get an overview of the whole library, including highlights of the historic Academy Building and a quick tour of the Library departments in both buildings. We’ve got a lot to show you, so plan on about an hour for this tour.
Request a 30-minute guided tour through the past in our historic Academy wing. Or, do it yourself with our self-guided tour brochure. Copies are also available at the Reference Desk.
The Attic at Academy Square
The Attic at Academy Square brings in a variety of art, science, and history traveling exhibits. Housed on the 4th floor of the historic Academy Wing, we rotate exhibits every 6-10 weeks, so there’s always something new to see.
Request a tour by calling 801-852-7685, or stop by any time we’re open for a self-guided tour.
Get the insider’s view of the Library facilities, services, and programs for adults and teens.
- To request a tour of the Children's Department, call the Children's Desk at 801-852-6682 or complete our Request Form.
- Tours must be requested at least one week before desired date.
- No tours available before 12:00 noon Tuesdays - Fridays because of Story Time.
- Request special topics at the time of calling.
Tours may include any of the following:
- What is a library? How do I get a library card?
- Book care
- History of books
- Computer demonstration
- Reading of a new picture book
Not seeing what you want? Check out our Traveling Librarian Presentations for customized presentations or activities that fit your needs.
Request a Tour
To request a tour, complete our Request Form. Or call the Reference Desk at 801-852-6661 to have a librarian take your request over the phone.