Summer Reading 2021
SIGN UP HERE beginning June 1, 2021!
We're excited to offer programs for TWO age groups!
- Early Learners (ages 0-3): Log a minimum of 300 minutes spent in any early literacy activity (talking, singing, reading, writing, or playing) during the 9 week program.
- Kids (ages 4-12): Read and log a minimum of 600 minutes during the 9 week program.
- Tracking: Log your reading online to earn badges and win prizes. All reading must be logged online by Saturday, July 31 at 11:59 p.m. to complete the program. But remember, if you want to attend the End of Summer Reading Pool Party, be sure to log your minutes and pick up your ticket BEFORE the party which is being held at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, July 31!
- Badges: Badges are unlocked by logging minutes and completing activities.
- Prizes: Both age groups of children will receive an age-level prize and a free book (while supplies last). They will also earn a family ticket to the End of Summer Reading Pool Party to be held on Saturday, July 31 from 10:00-11:30 am at the Provo Rec Center Outdoor Pool!