Provo Community Congregational Church

The Provo Congregational Church began in 1891 and continued until 1919 when it merged with the Methodist Episcopal Church and was renamed the Provo Community Congregational Church. Their first Church building was built at the corner of 300 North and University Ave.

On April 29, 1924 they occupied a new Church building at the corner of 200 North and University Avenue.

 


Notes:

Provo Community Congregational Church website

Located in: Historical Place