Methodist Episcopal Church

The Methodist Episcopal Church was founded in Provo in 1873 and continued until 1919 when it merged with the Provo Congregational Church. In 1875 the congregation occupied its first church building at 24 South 200 West. This was a frame structure and continued in use until a newer building was constructed of brick at the same address in 1888. This brick building was sold after the merge with the Congregational Church.

Located in: Historical Place