Provo Bible Church

The Provo Bible Church was founded in November of 1945.

In November 1946 they began meeting in the Women's Club Building on North University Avenue.

In April 1948 they became a part of the Evangelical Free Church's Western District Conference.

In 1949 they purchased the Lutheran Church building at 381 North 500 West in Provo where they met until December 1965 when they relocated to 280 South 400 East in Orem and became known as the Evangelical Free Church.

Located in: Historical Place