North School No. 19 was a one-room school built between 1887 and 1888 in the Pleasant View area of Provo. The first teacher was Mary Hallett. In 1892 the name was changed to Page School. This building was used until 1912 when a new structure was constructed out of white brick within the new city limits of Provo. In 1900 the Pleasant View area's residents petitioned to be detached from the City of Provo and the Provo's boundary was moved from out at the mouth of Provo Canyon all the way down to 800 North. In 1903 several area schools north of Provo formed the Lincoln School District. The areas included Pleasant View, Provo Bench, Vineyard, and Lakeview.
The Page School was used until the building was sold by the Provo School District to Brigham Young University in 1958 for $75,000. The building was located at about 1660 North Canyon Road where BYU’s Cougar Stadium was built just north of the school. BYU used the building for forty years and then the school was razed in July 1999.
Jeff Call, "Not much ado over demise of Y.'s Page School Little-known building could be historical site," Deseret News, 16 June 1999, accessed 4 August 2015.
"Original Page School Dates Back to Year of 1887-88," Daily Herald, 19 Jan 1967, p. 20.