Library Cards for Provo City Educators
Provo City Library waives the nonresident fee for educators serving Provo students, but living outside of Provo City limits.
How to Obtain a Provo City Educator Library Card:
- Complete an application available at the Circulation Desk or print a card application.
- Present the completed application along with ALL of the following at the Circulation Desk:
- Address Verification - Mail postmarked within the last 3 months, a rent receipt/contract, or preprinted checks
- Photo Identification - Picture ID issued by a government, school, or employer
- Proof of Employment at a Provo School - School Picture ID, insurance card, or pay stub from the school
Guidelines for the Educator:
- Use the educator library card for materials to supplement your teaching.
- Use materials in your classroom. Library materials are not to be sent home with students. You are financially responsible for all items on your card.
- Please refrain from checking out all items on a particular topic.