The library has so much to offer for families learning at home. Check out the resources we have for you, all available with your library card!
Find information about exams proctored by Provo City Library including distance learning centers, colleges and universities, and licensing agencies. Staff members will act as proctors and will verify identification, ensure that the time limit for taking the test is adhered to, and see that the completed test is returned in the manner specified.
Early Literacy Workshops
- For children ages 2-3 and their parents/caregivers.
- Preregister for this program online beginning the preceding Monday.
- Please register yourself and each child that will be attending with you.
- As space is limited, please be on time. Standby patrons will be given your registration spot as early as 9:35 am.
Discover a variety of resources that can help Provo School District educators in their classes such as obtaining a Provo City Library card and library services that can help support your class curriculum.
You've visited us—now we're returning the favor! Our traveling librarians are ready to bring the library to you through our personalized programs. These presentations are perfect for church groups, book clubs, and other social groups or organizations. Learn more about the types of programs we offer.
Mondays 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Wednesdays 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Thursdays 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Shaw Programming Room #260
- Get your questions answered!
- Learn computer basics
- Set up an email address
- Become a social media pro
- Learn Microsoft Office
- Take FREE online classes
- Search for jobs online
- Find public assistance programs online
Boxes of educational toys focused on creativity, science, engineering, and technology skills are available for in-house checkout.
Discovery kits include children's books, educational items, and toys, ranging on various subjects from magical creatures to weather to music. Reservations can be made upon availability.