It’s been a while since my last segment as I was hoping to leave you with some nice alone time with your book. But love is, after all, a fickle thing and perhaps you are again on the search for a great night out (or in).
Below are four eligible and mysterious book-bachelors. If one interests you, just scroll down and go ahead and check it out (in more ways than one perhaps).
BLIND DATE #1
- Science Fiction
- YA novel
- Teenagers in space.
- Dystopian premise, often compared to The Hunger Games.
- Complex female protagonist.
- Romance, betrayal, intrigue.
BLIND DATE #2
- Internationally acclaimed realistic fiction.
- Historical fiction spanning from World War I to the present.
- Contemporary take on PTSD.
- Moving and memorable characters
BLIND DATE #3
- Historical fantasy
- Brings two distinctly different cultures together
- Magical, a bit scary, unforgettable
- A woman attempting to find her destiny in a man’s world.
BLIND DATE #4
- A book about books.
- Focused on an important British figure.
- Utterly charming and humorous.
- Written by a Tony award winning playwright.