Hello my fellow readers! This is book-dating guru McKayla back for another Blind Date with a Book! If you missed the first in this series, I suggest checking it out as well! After all, you never know when you’ll find love.
That’s why I’m here.
It works like this: I’ll use some-what vague identifiers for four books below. If there’s one that intrigues you, all you need to do is scroll down, click on the catalogue link, and reserve your next date. Make sure you plan a quiet night; you’ll want to invest sometime.
Blind Date #1
- Middle Eastern
- Female protagonist
- Switching view-points
- Political intrigue
BLIND DATE #2
- Time travel
- A history buff’s dream
- Movie adaptation
- Successful, well-known author
BLIND DATE #3
- A classic you’ve heard of but maybe never read
- Several movie adaptations
- Origin of one of the most famous lines in history
- Lots of dueling. What more could you want?
BLIND DATE #4
- A collection of essay revolving around a single topic
- Wide range in writing styles
- Touching and vulnerable anecdotes
- Variety of topics ranging from relationships to reality television to disease