The Ballroom can host a dinner setting for up to 320* guests. It can accommodate theater style (chairs only) seating for up to 500.* It can also accommodate classroom style (tables & chairs) seating for up to 150* depending on table availability.
*Capacity is dependent on event requirements such as the amount of staging, the size of any serving area, or the size of the dance floor.
- Furniture. We have more tables and chairs than you could use in the space, as well as some useful staging furniture.
- The initial set up and take down of requested library furniture (tables, chairs, stage, etc.)
- The use of the kitchen. Our spacious kitchen includes a large warming oven, two large refrigerator cabinets, one freezer, an ice machine, and multiple sinks.
- All available audiovisual equipment at no additional cost, including speakers, microphones, a projector and screen.
- Access to the Brimhall Room (one of our large meeting rooms) at no additonal cost.
- All day access to Ballroom, kitchen, and Brimhall room.
We do NOT provide:
- Services for decorations, linens, or catering. There are no additional fees or restrictions for using third party services.
- Midday switchovers of room furniture. For example, we will not move furniture from a theater setting to a dinner setting.
- Decorating the day before your event or overnight storage.
- Cooking equipment. Our kitchen is not outfitted with necessary ventilation and appiances to cook food on the premise. There is NO cooking in our facilities.
Visit our page on planning and event at the library for more information about the library resources available to you.
For More Information:
Please contact the Events and Scheduling office to speak with an event coordinator about room reservations or questions regarding rentals.
Office Phone Number: 801-852-6657
Other Meeting Rooms