Summer Reading Program Coming June, 2017
Get your entire family registered for our Summer Reading Program and build your home library at the same time! Anyone who signs up for the Summer Reading Program will receive a voucher for one free book at the Library Book Sale.
- Sign up at the library or online at home beginning June, 2017.
- Any Provo City Library cardholder in good standing is eligible to participate.
- Rookies, ages 0-3
- Minors, ages 4-8
- Majors, ages 9-12
- JV, ages 12-18
- Varsity, ages 18 and up
- Note: 12 and 18 year-olds can choose which program to enter.
- Rookies, Minors, and Majors: Set a reading goal and record your progress online.
- JV/Varsity: Read a minimum of 3 books; reading more books gives you chances to win more prizes!
- Read books from Provo City Library. The number of books checked out helps us to monitor the success of our Summer Reading Program.
- Challenges are activities designed to explore reading, highlight library resources, and to just have fun.
- Completing challenges can earn you points and medals.
- Look for new challenges to complete in the Medals Gallery after logging in to your summer reading account.
- The Medals Gallery includes all medals that can be earned either by reading, completing Challenges, or attending Library programs.
Attend Library Programs
- Medals and points can be earned by attending Library Programs and completing Challenges throughout the summer.
- After logging in, a complete list of library programs can be found in the Events section or find more information on the Library’s online calendar.
- Exclusive avatar outfits can be unlocked by earning points throughout the summer.
Learn more about the Teen & Adult Summer Reading Program
Learn more about the Children's Summer Reading Program