Purchase Suggestion Form
The Provo City Library Materials Selection Policy exists to serve as the Library's guide in the selection of materials. For more information please ask at the 1st Floor Reference Desk or call 801-852-6661.
- Before submitting a purchase suggestion, please check the catalog to verify that the Library does not already own the item.
- Purchase requests will not be considered prior to the item's publication date. (Amazon.com is a great place to find out when an item is going to be published.)
- Submitting this form does not guarantee the Library will purchase the suggested item.
- We may not be able to inform you if the requested item has been purchased. Please check the catalog periodically.
- Requests for popular works and bestsellers need not be submitted since they will be purchased as soon as available. Check the catalog periodically up to two months before the release date to place a hold.