Build your home library and help us provide fantastic programs! Sales of discarded and donated items in the library book sale support library programs for all ages like book festivals, story time, AuthorLink events, Learn It @ Your Library programs, and exhibits in the Attic.
- Picture books
- Young Adult books
- Children's books
USED BOOK STORE
Now open across from the Circulation Desk
- Hardcover: $2
- Paperback: $1
- A/V materials: $1
GENERAL PRICE SCHEDULE:
- FIRST TWO WEEKS: FULL PRICE
New merchandise placed every day when space is available.
- THIRD WEEK: 50% OFF ALL ITEMS
- LAST WEEK: FILL A BAG FOR $5*
*Bag is one standard-sized plastic grocery bag
- Occasionally, we will do a free day at the end of the month. Check Library calendars and the printed schedule in the book store to determine if a free day is coming up.
- Next free day: July 30, 2016
Ballroom Book Sale
Next sale: June 3, 2017
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Read our blog post on Getting the Most Out of Your Book Sale Experience