Sign up at the library or online beginning June 4, 2016!
We're excited to offer not one, but THREE programs this year!
- Rookies (ages 0-3): Set a goal for the number of minutes you will talk, sing, read, write, or play each day (minimum 10 minutes) for 5 days per week
- Minors (ages 4-8): Set a goal for the number of minutes you will read each day (minimum 15 minutes) for 5 days per week
- Majors (ages 9-12): Set a goal for the number of books you will read this summer (minimum 3 books)
- TRACKING: You may track your reading on an unofficial paper tracking sheet, but please log your reading online to earn points and medals and win prizes.
- Secret Code Challenges: Attend library programs and complete challenges throughout the summer to receive secret codes, earn online points and medals, and win prizes!
- Avatars: Earn points by reading, attending programs, and completing challenges to level up and unlock new pieces for your individual sports avatar!
- Halfway Prize: Halfway prizes can be claimed starting July 5. When you have finished 50% of your reading goal, come to the Children’s Desk to receive a prize!
- End Prize: Final prizes can be claimed from July 26 - 30. When you have completed the Summer Reading Program, come to the Children’s Desk to receive a free book and a ticket to the End of Summer Reading Party!
- End of Summer Reading Party: Saturday, July 30, 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Exclusive pool party for those who finish the summer reading program. Swimming, Olympic games, and treats at the Provo Recreation Center Outdoor Pool, 450 W 500 N.
- Pool Party: 10:00 - 11:30 am
- Park Activities: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Summer Story Time Schedule
Make and Take Crafts
Four Technology Wednesdays
Kids' Code Club