1. Go to https://wandooreader.com/provolibrary/kids-summer-reading
2. Click on the purple "Join Here" right above the login box.
3. Enter age, birth month, birth year, and click "Submit".
4. Fill in a username and password, then verify password.
5. Select game difficulty. This is strictly to determine how quickly a child's superhero "levels up" and does not affect the child's tracking or prizes in any way. The following is a general guideline:
Easy: Up to 2nd grade (fewer minutes are required for the child's superhero to level up)
Medium: 3rd-4th grade
Hard: 5th-6th grade (requires the most minutes for the child's superhero to level up)
6. Enter parent email for consent.
7. Click "Create Account".
8. Choose a superhero (either male or female) and click "Like This" and then click "Log Out".
9. Follow steps 1-8 to register each of your children ages 0-12.
10. Go into the parent email account and open the confirmation emails sent from email@example.com and click on "Activate My Child's Account Now" for each child.
11. A new tab will open confirming that the account has been successfully confirmed.
12. Log back in for each child and fill in the required information on the "Edit Profile" page.
13. Click "Update Profile" when complete.
14. Start logging your reading!
AFTER you have registered all of your children, if you would like, you may set up a separate "parent account" to monitor your children's progress. This is not required for registration.
1. Go to www.wandoogrownups.com
2. Click on the orange "Register as a Parent". (*Do not try to register a child from this site!*)
3. Enter your email address and a password and click "Register".
4. Although you will see an option in orange to "Add My Child," please DO NOT use this link to add another child. This will automatically create a "Wandoo Planet" account (instead of Wandoo Reader). We do not have a subscription to this program, so you will not be able to access or delete any accounts created from this link.
5. Your children will be listed at the top of the page. You can click on any child's name to monitor their progress.
6. You will be taken to a new page with your child's name at the top and two tabs underneath: Wandoo Planet (left - default) and Wandoo Reader (right). Click the Wandoo Reader tab to access your child's summer reading information.
7. Click the blue back arrow to return to the list of your children, or click on your blue email address above your child's name to log out.