What is Outreach?Provo City Library’s Outreach service provides free and convenient access to library services for homebound patrons. This service includes:
- Free delivery of materials to the patron’s home
- Rotating collections at in-patient rehabilitation and elderly care facilities
Who is eligible for Outreach service?
To be eligible for Outreach service an individual must be:
- Resident of Provo
- Provo City Library cardholder in good standing
- Homebound due to age or long-term illness or disability
Residents who will temporarily be kept from using library services because of illness, injury, or disability for a period longer than three months may request limited Outreach service.
For further information on what services are available, please contact the Outreach Librarian by calling the Reference Desk at 801-852-6661.
How do I apply for Outreach service?
To apply for Outreach service fill out the Application Form available at the Reference Desk. Return the completed form to the Reference Desk or mail it to:
Provo City Library
550 N University Ave
Provo UT 84601-1618
If you are unable to fill out and return the form yourself, please call the Outreach Librarian (801-852-6661) who will fill out the form from information you provide over the phone.
For more information—
- Library catalog, which allows you to look up materials, place holds, and see what’s currently checked out on your card
- Calendars of programs
- Home access for library cardholders to databases which can help you find information about genealogy, business, science, and more
- Information about other special library services such as Interlibrary Loan